Pre-Orders available NOW.
This new bike is still firmly in the #FastFar, #ContinentCrushing vein but a progressive new frame and fork design allow it to use 29 x 2.4” or 650b x 2.8 wheels, meaning steeper, rougher and deeper terrain are well within it’s capabilities. Multiple mounting points, a bespoke load-bearing mudguard, specific rack systems, 160/180 flat-mount braking and 100mm suspension-ready geometry mean that the InSearchOf, once again, does not shy away from the ‘Progressive’ word in our title.
Complete builds with 'The Search' Dynamo Wheelset are +£160
- Blend of Custom-formed, Progressive-butted, Dedacciai ‘Zero’ and Reynolds 853 steel tubing.
- Unique HotShoe 160/180mm flat-mount braking system.
- This bike is available with the specially developed Mason x Hunt The Search Dynamo wheelset as shown, or the back-country ready HUNT TrailWide 27.5 wheels.
- For seriously long solo rides into the unknown: 29 x 2.4" 'The Search' wheelset spec'd with WTB Ranger 2.4" Tan-walls.
- HotShoe Fork: Designed by MASON exclusively for ISO. Featuring ‘Tri-Mount’ crown system for use with a range of modular accessories. Internally routed for dynamo light systems and eyletted for rack and muguards.
- UK designed, Fabric saddles and bar tape.
- Comes with 'Shutter' Mudguard; designed to provide effective coverage from dirt & debris when riding at speed and in mud.
- CNC'd and durable SRAM 'Rival1X' Groupset with matching TruvAtiv Stylo 6K 34T crankset.
- Extended MTB milage over rugged trails and dire conditions: 27.5 TrailWide spec'd with WTB Ranger 2.8" tyres.
- Fully and discretely eyeletted for racks.
- Adventure-specific Ritchey VentureMax Comp 'bars optimise comfort over long distances, load capacity and control over rough terrain.
- Carbon Mason Penta 31.6mm Microadjust 'post and Mason Macro 'clamp.
- ‘Anything Cage‘ style bosses on-top-of and underneath Down Tube.
- Precisely engineered 10-42T wide range cassette.
- Can be fitted with a wide selection of WTB or Schwalbe Tyres. Please contact us for details.
- Unique Mason MultiPort adaptable internal routing.
Our frame sets deserve the best components, so we put a great deal of thought into the mix of parts used for each bike build. Bars, stem and crankset are sized to match frame size choice. See Geometry chart for component sizing.
|Frame||Blend of Custom-formed Progressive-butted Dedacciai ‘Zero’ and Reynolds 853 steel tubeset.|
|Fork||Mason 'HotShoe' ThruAxle, 180/160 FlatMount, carbon fork.|
|Headset||DEDA Low profile, integrated headset.|
|Bike Weight||50cm - 12kg.|
|Sizes||42, 46, 50, 54, 58.|
|Shifting||SRAM Rival 1X HRD.|
|Chainset||TruvAtiv Stylo DUB, 34T.|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1150 10-42T.|
|Chain||SRAM Force PC1170.|
|Braking||SRAM Rival HRD F180/R160 FlatMount.|
|Tyres||WTB Ranger: 27.5 x 2.8" / 29 x 2.4" Tan Wall.|
|Wheels||Mason X HUNT 'The Search Dynamo' 29 Boost wheelset / HUNT TrailWide 27.5 Boost.|
|Handlebar||Ritchey VentureMax Comp.|
|Clamp||Mason Macro 34.1mm ultra-light.|
|Seatpost||Mason Penta 31.6mm Carbon.|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Elite Alloy.|
|Bar Tape||Fabric Hex Black.|
|Stem||Ritchey WCS Trail.|