Mason 'Element' Chainstay Protector
Custom designed and 3D printed in Europe from thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). This flexible, rubber-like material utilises the latest 3D printing technology to minimise chain slap noise and prevent the paint on the chainstay from getting chipped.
The 'Element' Chainstay Protector is a precision fit for RAW and InSearchOf frames in all sizes.
- MASON ‘Element’ 3D printed TPU chainstay protector.
- Highly durable, tough and flexible material.
- Designed for a perfect fit for both our Mason RAW and Mason ISO models.
- Raised repeated MASON Crown design ensures long lasting and quiet running wear surface.
- Secure, twist-free fitting with two zip-ties and double-sided, trim tape for centre section.
- Cutaway design at centre and slim sidewalls give maximum heal clearance to avoid clipping.
- Quick and easy to fit.