The carbon monocoque ‘Parallax2’ fork is a work of engineering art . The clean lines match the sleekness of the Bokeh encapsulating the ‘Fast Far’ ethos that underpins everything Mason do.
Featuring triple accessory mounts on each fork leg, Parallax2 is optimised for bikepacking. Riders can carry more fluid for longer, more remote rides or have alternative mounting points for 'Anything Cages' to take sleeping mats, bivvy bags, down jackets etc when they have used the frame space with a full frame bag.
The Parallax2 also has a crown mount for dynamo lighting and internal routing for running the dynamo cable direct to the light, out of harms way. And, of course, tough fender bosses on the inside faces the fork blades.
This fork is painted gloss black in 2 coats of the same high quality paint we use on our framesets and finished with a tough lacquer.
Please contact us if you require an alternative colour.
Headset compatibility: Suitable for Integrated headsets, 1-1/8” - 1.5” taper head tubes.
- Tyre clearance: 700c x 40mm [45mm Max.] 650b x 50mm/2” [2.1” Max.]
- 398mm crown height, 50mm rake/offset.
- For 1-1/8” - 1.5” taper head tubes.
- Custom layup UD, monocoque carbon construction.
- TrueTaper carbon steerer with extended taper section for stiffness and durability.
- Ø12mm Thru-Axle, Flat-Mount axle/brake standard.
- Internally routed dynamo and brake hose porting.
- Ready for crown-mounted dynamo lights.
- Triple accessory mounts.
- Molded M5 Fender mounts.