FULL INFORMATION COMING SOON
Pre-Orders available NOW - Please contact us.
This new bike is still firmly in the #FastFar, #ContinentCrushing vein but a progressive new frame and fork design allow it to use 29 x 2.4” or 650b x 2.8 wheels, meaning steeper, rougher and deeper terrain are well within it’s capabilities. Multiple mounting points, a bespoke load-bearing mudguard, specific rack systems, 160/180 flat-mount braking and 100mm suspension-ready geometry mean that the InSearchOf, once again, does not shy away from the ‘Progressive’ word in our title.
- Custom-formed Progressive-butted Dedacciai ‘Zero’ Steel tubing used on Top Tube, Down Tube, Seat Stays and Chain Stays. The Seat Tube uses Reynolds 853 steel. Stainless bottom bracket.
- Exclusive Mason X BEAR Frame Supplies ‘ISO’ dropouts. Designed and machined in the UK.
- HotShoe Fork: Designed by MASON exclusively for ISO. Featuring ‘Tri-Mount’ crown system for use with a range of modular accessories. Internally routed for dynamo light systems and eyletted for rack and muguards.
- Unique HotShoe 160/180mm flat-mount braking system.
- Comes with 'Shutter' Mudguard; designed to provide effective coverage from dirt & debris when riding at speed and in mud.
- 100mm suspension fork corrected geometry.
- Max Wheel Size: 29” or 27.5“, Max Tyre Width: 29 x 2.4” or 27.5 x 2.8”
- ‘Anything Cage‘ style bosses on-top-of and underneath Down Tube.
- Stealth Dropper compatible.