Pre-Orders available NOW
This new bike is still firmly in the #FastFar, #ContinentCrushing vein but a progressive new frame and fork design allow it to use 29 x 2.4” or 650b x 2.8 wheels, meaning steeper, rougher and deeper terrain are well within it’s capabilities. Multiple mounting points, a bespoke load-bearing mudguard, specific rack systems, 160/180 flat-mount braking and 100mm suspension-ready geometry mean that the InSearchOf, once again, does not shy away from the ‘Progressive’ word in our title.
- Custom-formed Progressive-butted Dedacciai ‘Zero’ Steel tubing used on Top Tube, Down Tube, Seat Stays and Chain Stays. The Seat Tube uses Reynolds 853 steel. Stainless bottom bracket.
- Exclusive Mason X BEAR Frame Supplies ‘ISO’ dropouts. Designed and machined in the UK.
- HotShoe Fork: Designed by MASON exclusively for ISO. Featuring ‘Tri-Mount’ crown system for use with a range of modular accessories. Internally routed for dynamo light systems and eyletted for rack and muguards.
- Unique HotShoe 160/180mm flat-mount braking system.
- Comes with 'Shutter' Mudguard; designed to provide effective coverage from dirt & debris when riding at speed and in mud.
- 100mm suspension fork corrected geometry.
- Max Wheel Size: 29” or 27.5“, Max Tyre Width: 29 x 2.4” or 27.5 x 2.8”
- ‘Anything Cage‘ style bosses on-top-of and underneath Down Tube.
- Stealth Dropper compatible.
Click and drag the images below or use the orange < / > buttons to explore through this model's fine details and unique features.
There's so much thinking and neat detailing in our products that it's really impossible to tell you all about it here. There's more in the TECH section below, or If you would like to learn absolutely everything about this product grab a cup of tea and go to The Thinking.
The following parts are provided with your frameset;
Deda Headset. Expander-bung + Top-cap for fork. M∆SON Macro clamp. Marine Grade Stainless bolts x 12. Foam tubing for internal routing. Di2 rubber grommet 45º x 3. Rubber blanking grommet x 2.
MultiPort Inserts: Full Outer x 4. Split Outer x 2. Di2 x 2. Blank x 2. Please contact us for MultiPort spares.
Axles: All our framesets now feature the latest Flat-Mount/Thru-Axle standard.
Both Thru-Axles are provided with the frameset. A Mason 'SwitchLever' axle is used up front and then various bolt-thru or F-Stop axles are used at the rear, depending on frame model. Please see the relevant 'TECH' section for full tech-specs of axles.